Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Way of St. James


Alvaro, a student of 4th A, has written to our blog to give some advices about the things you need to complete the famous Pilgrim to Santiago. In the text there are some mistakes. Can you find them?

"I'm going to speak about the Way of St. James, that I did with my father last December.

Where does it star?
1. The Way starts wherever you want: from the door of your house or, if you want to do it completely, you have to start in Franche.

Which clothes do you need?
2. The clothes that you need to do the Way:
  • T-Shirt.
  • Sweater.
  • Quechua Coat.
  • Trousers.
  • Socks (hot).
  • Boots.
Can you get lost? 
3. The Way are especially signally by yellow arrows and small stones. 

In my oppinion, the Way of St. James is incredible. I recommend to you and for everyone that is intereted. Good luck if you go to the Way.

17 comments:

Javier said...

I found a mistake in the question "where does it star?". You have to change the word star with the word "start" (empezar).

Carlos said...

Is it correct the word "Franche"? I think that he is talking about "France" as a country or "French" as a nationality.

Santi Illa said...

I think that in "3.The Way are"is:
is no are because is singular

Santi Illa said...

I think that in:I recommend to you
and for everyone that is intereted.
Is the same but "intereted" is "interested"

Santi Illa said...

Álvaro Andreu I like this because
"itereted"sounds very funny

Carlos Álvarez said...

Thank you very much Ávaro now
I'm sure go that to the Way of St.James.

Iñigo m. said...

I have found a mistake when you put "the way are especially" but isn´t is like it.Is "the way is specially".

pablo grande said...

i like this because is very interesting to walk

Santi Illa said...

Pablo Grande,you do always the same
mistake:
You put pablo grande and i and no I

Carlos said...

Very good, Santi. Would you mind to remember Pablo this mistake? Thank you.

Nacho.R said...

Alvaro has put the word Quechua and is Quetchua.

Gonzalo R said...

Nacho`quetchua´ is quechua

nachete said...

Gonxalo, quechua is quetchua.

Gonzalete said...

Natxo my name is Gonzalo and the word is quechua and not quetchua

miguel estebanez said...

mr carlos carlos alvarez put alvaro incoret

Álvaro Andreu said...

Yes Miguel he put alvaro andreu witouth capital letter

Pablo Ezponda said...

The questions are so good and the answers too(tambien en medio de la frase y en el final too significa muy)good but i found a big mistake you put star and is start.