Thursday, February 24, 2011

Geronimo Stilton and the Secret Agent

Diego has written this incredible summary. As always, you can read it and look for possible mistakes. Leave a comment with your opinion.

"In the next morning Geronimo had a meeting, but he did not had an envelope. His grandfather said that the next day Geronimo was going to have the envelope. Geronimo began to look for the envelope. He made a list of tricks to find the envelope and he thought that his work was inside. But none worked. He saw that the envelope falling down to the sewer (alcantarilla). In the sewer the envelope was out of reach of him. He saw two yellow things, but there were the eyes of a crocodile and he had the envelope. Geronimo was too afraid. The crocodile attacked Geronimo but someone salved Geronimo. In a little time Geronimo saw the envelope in Sally’s office. He knew that Sally was not going to allow him to come into his office, so Geronimo got into her office. Sally said: “Now, this envelope is mine” and Geronimo answered: “Sally you have a paw nail”. Geronimo, escape with the envelope.

In the next morning Geronimo went to see his grandfather. He must gave the envelope to his grandfather. The grandfather told that he had a photocopy of the envelope so... read and you will find the answer".

13 comments:

Nick Y. said...

In the second parragraph, you have written "salved". I think you were meaning "saved" (salvado), isn't?

On the other hand, this blog is very useful. Congratulations for the teacher and his students.

A fan from Australia.

jorge said...

Guau, is very cool.I saw and I delaghted whit this summary

Mr. Carlos said...

Good morning, Jorge. What do you mean with your word "Guau"? I think that in English you should write "amazing" or "cool" or "incredible".

About the word "delaghted". The spelling is "delighted" and you should say like this: "I am delighted with this summary".

Thank you for your comment. Continue working in this way.

Nicolás de V. said...

Hello,my name is Nicolás and I find two mistakes in the summary of Diego:
escape did not have a "d"
and in the sentence"He saw that the
envelope falling down to the sewer"did'nt have the word will next to envelope

Iñigo .m said...

Diego,i think that when you put "went" you want to put "go" because its present and no past.
I hope that you didn´t have make another mistake,for the rest its very , very cool.
I hope that i se you soon.
your friend.

Carlos said...

Nicolas de V,
do you think that "falling down" should be introduced by "will". I think that Diego means to say: "He saw the envelope falling down". He should take off the word "that".

Ramon Uria said...

It´s a great summary,Diego
I like it a lot

pablo.u. said...

this summary is great Diego.

Pablo.u. said...

This summary is great Diego.

jairo said...

Sorry,I think that my comment Dont go to the publish.








jairo

Gonzalo R said...

Diego I like this summary because I don´t see any error

PABLO EZPONDA said...

I ENJOY A LOT READING YOUR SUMMARY BUT I FOUND ONE MISTAKE:did not had is incorrect should be did not have

Santi Illa Criado said...

Pablo U.Why do you put 2 comments
that say the same?