Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Summary: Harry Potter II

Here you have the summary that Ramon has written and send to our blog. Recently, he has finished the book "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets". There are some mistakes. Can you find them?

"Harry Potter is stuck with their aunt and uncle, when Ron comes to the rescue. It's when the adventure begins. Harry can hear strange voices and, at the same time, muggles (non magical people) are petrified, including Hermione, his closest friend. Harry and Ron discover the chamber of secrets and with the strange professor Lockhart, they go into the chamber. A diary, a dangerous gigant snake, a cool sword and some other things makes the visit to the chamber fascinating. What will happen? Hope you will read it and enjoy as much as I did".

20 comments:

Alex said...

Thank you very much. I enjoy reading your summary! Cheers.

Santi Illa said...

I like this summary a lot.
Thank you Ramon

jorge said...

I saw the video of the chamber of the secrets and I enjoy whit this mistery summary

Joan said...

Yes, yes, yes, is very fastinating. Thank you very much Nacho.

I from ALBANIA

Mr. Carlos said...

Hi, Joan, wellcome to our blog. Hope you will enjoy as much as our students.

Iñigo m. said...

Dear Ramon your summary its very cool.I enjoy reading it.As you know i have read all the books of "harry potter".But i like very much your summary.I want to read another summary.
My bests whishes.

Gonzalo R said...

Thank you Ramon I Enjoyed with this sumary.

F.JAVIER said...

F.Javier said
Hello Ramon i thik that the summary is funy.
I going to talk my father that buy the collection.
See you soon.

Ignacio said...

Ignacio v. SAID:
I like this book is very fanny.
thank you Ramon

Ignacio said...

I like this book a lot thank you
Ramón,see you later

pablo ezponda said...

this summary is very good I enjoy alot reading

PABLO EZPONDA said...

I enjoyed your summary very much. I only found a mistake in the next sentence which I write in capital letter: A diary, a dangerous gigant snake, a cool sword and some other things MAKE the visit to the chamber fascinating. What will happen? Hope you will read it and enjoy as much as I did.

Santi Illa Criado said...

Pablo E. you read wrong,in your comment you have put:thigs MAKE and
in the summary Ramón has put:things
makes.He puts very good

PABLO EZPONDA said...

SANTI SOLVE THIS WE HAVE TO ASK MR.CARLOS OK !!!!!!!!!.

miguel estebanez said...

i like harry pottetr the film

Pablo Ezponda said...

Miguel rebember MR.Carlos said millions of time the i of your comment is wrong you have to put with ¡¡¡¡CAPITAL LETTER!!!! always Miguel no forget this with CAPITAL CAPITAL LETTER LETTER like this I ¡¡OK!!! in the next comment put the i good REBEMBER.

borja :) said...

very good Ramon hi is asombroso is perfect

borja :) said...

ramón is very very good the book in whichever days the ace done

Pablo Ezponda said...

Borja you put his when is wrong but I thing that you try to put this and asombroso you put in spanish is (astonishing) or (amazing).

Pablo Ezponda said...

I like the summary Ramon I enjoy a lot reading your summary.