Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Asterix and the Soothsayer

I'm going to post the following message: "My name is Nicolas de V. and I send you a new summary. Can you put it in the blog, please?". I'm glad to do it. Enjoy with this writing and find the mistakes (if you can, of course). 


"In a stormy night, it appears a siniester figure in the Gaul's village, a soothsayer! The soothsayer didn't like the character of the gauls because they are very grumpy. This man said: "If Asterix or Obelix go to the forest, the romans will attack the village". But Asterix didn't believe him so he went to the forest. When a Gaul's women saw him she said to the soothsayer. 


What do you think it will happen? Is the shootsayer real or is an impostor? If you read this book you will know the answer".

12 comments:

Alvaro Andreu said...

I found a mistake Nicolas:stormy is storm

pablo grande said...

I think a mistake nico:why put appears instead of appear

Iñigo m. said...

hello nicolas v.Your summary its very cool and very well.I hope that you will do another summary like this but more interesting and more great

Santi Illa said...

I think that:
Is the shootsayer real or is an impostor,is a mistake it is:
Is the soohtsayer real or is an inpostor

Carlos said...

Pablo,
from now on, if you make the same mistake ("i" instead of "I"), I'm not going to publish your comment.

Remember: the pronoun "I" it's always with Capital Letter.

Carlos said...

Alvaro Andreu,
your comment it's not true. Nicolas is using the word "stormy" as an adjective, not a noun, ok? Good try.

Ramon Uria said...

It´s a cool story, Nicolas
From wich country do you live?

Gonzalo R said...

Nicolas I Enjoyed a lot with your summary

Miguel T said...

I only have two questions:
What´s the meaning of soothsayer?
the last question:
what´s the meaning of grumpy?
the other things very good, you are very good doing these sumaries, don´t stop to do it.

PABLO .E said...

I ENJOY A LOT READING YOUR SUMMARY BUT I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS WHAT´S THE MEANING OF SOOTHSAYER AND GRUMPY.

Santi Illa said...

Pablo E. Soothsayer is:hechicero
Grumpy:gruñón.But I think that Nicolás V. wants to put:(bruto)

PABLOE ZPONDA said...

Santi Nicolas said me the meanings soothyayer is (hechicero) and grumpy (gruñon) but thaks for answered the two quetions