Sunday, May 15, 2011

3) BEAUTIFUL DAY: GREATEST HITS!

Beautiful Day is another succesful song by the rock band U2. It is the first track from their 2000 album, All that you Can't Leave Behind, and it was released as the album's lead single. It's one of U2's biggest hits to date.

In 2001, the song won Three Grammy Awards for             Song of the Year, Record of the Year and Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal. The group has played "Beautiful Day" at every one of their concerts since the song's 2001 live debut.

REMEMBER: listen and sing at the same time.

ADVICE: this song isn't easy to sing, because the rythm and the music is a bit fast, but once you have listened twice, I think that you can do it!

7 comments:

Iñigo m. said...

Mr Carlos,this is a very good song.You must be very tired.

Carlos said...

Tired? Why shall I be? I'm very happy with this blog and how useful is it for the students...

Gonzalo Aguerrea said...

Don Carlos you play very good the guitar ,can you do a song?,PLEASE.

Carlos Álvarez said...

M.Carlos I this song is one of
my favourites song of the beatles

Santi Illa said...

I like when they shouted:IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!They shout very loudly in this song.

Carlos said...

Carlos, it's a pity but is not a song of the Beatles... Maybe you have put this comment in the wrong post.

Gonzalo, I think that if I create a song I will become a very famous artist... I don't want to take control of all the music world...

Nicolás de V said...

that's not true Mr Carlos,if you do a song you don't take the control of the world, you take the control of the Universe
(and that's not a lie)