Wednesday, May 18, 2011

4) STILL HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

 
It's time for the last post about U2. And I'm going to finish this incredible group of music with another famous song, Still haven't found what I'm looking for. It is the second track from their 1987 album The Joshua Tree and was released as the album's second single in May 1987. The song was a hit, becoming the band's second consecutive number-one single on the US after With or without you.

EXTRA POINT: WHAT DOES IT MEAN THE TITLE OF THIS SONG?

DEADLINE: Monday, the 23rd of May.

8 comments:

Nicolás de V said...

Hello,
The meaning of:still haven't found what im looking for is "todavia no he encontrado lo que estoy buscando"

Nicolás de V said...

I listened this song and I liked when they shout:¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡I Still haven't found what I'm looking for!!!!!!!,Is great

Carlos said...

Nicolás,
and what are you waiting for to find what you are looking for? Are you lost?

Ah, and your answer is... I will tell you on Monday.

Pablo G. said...

D.carlos I know the meaning of title of this song:todavia no he encontradolo que estoy buscando.D.carlos you said to Nico Santi and me on friday!!!

Carlos said...

Pablo,
no, I didn't tell you if the answer of Nicolás was correct. I just said that I will give you the answer on Monday... Delicious prize for the winners!

Pablo Ezponda said...

I`m knowwwww is :PERO AÚN NO HE ENCONTRADO LO QUE ESTOY BUSCANDO.

Carlos said...

Pablo,
I'm know? That means: "Yo soy sé?". You should take off the verb "am", ok? On Monday you will see.

Diego R. said...

Aún no hacabo de encontrar lo que busco. By.