Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A village with history!

Everybody know that Jorge Nanclares likes History. He knows a lot about many things, because he is used to read a lot. Now, he has written an essay about his town. One clue: the meaning of "crusader" is "cruzado" (warriors from a long time ago, XI Century).

"Cizur Menor, near the city of Pamplona, is a very small but interesting village. Do you think than in the past this village was a crusader town? Incredible but true! On the other hand, I have read that Cizur Menor has a famous restaurant nowadays, called "Tremendo". I had lunch there many times and I recommend it. You should know that I live in this place. I enjoy playing with my friends and, especially, the square of a small cafĂ©, called "La Parrillada".   

4 comments:

Pablo Ezponda said...

You do a description of Cizur Menor very good i like the description i can do a description of my territory i live pamplona BLA BLA BLA BLA is good

Gonzalo R said...

Jorge your essay is great and interesting and I live in Cicur Menor too

JORGE said...

GONZALO, THE NAME OF THE VILLAGE IS ``CIZUR MENOR´´NOT ``CICUR MENOR´´

Ramon Uria said...

Very goood Report Jorge
I liked a lot