Thursday, June 9, 2011

7 MONTHS AND 1 WEEK... THE END!

Hundreds of activities, games, exercises /
Thousands of visitors from all over the world /
52 students working as incredible warriors /
Competitions, races, points, videos, listenings /
This is the story of my students 
and THEIR BLOG! 


ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!


CONGRATULATIONS AND 
MY BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE!

I want to finish this blog with four beautiful songs that will bring you good memories from this year 2010-2011. Enjoy and sing as much as I have done. GOOD BYE! See you in September (by Mr. Carlos).









9 comments:

Mr. Boar said...

Goodbye,
this is the best year that I live
in the school,
see you on September
I learn in this blog more than the tree years that I was in the school
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!

Carlos said...

Mr. Boar,
remember that if you want a CD with the songs, you have to bring me a list with the titles and in five minutes... you will have it!
Good work during this year and hope you will keep studying English as much as you have done this year!

Miguel T. said...

Mr.Carlos, just I have to say it that the songs looks nicelly,
and the last thing it´s that I want a CD with the songs that you put it on the englsh day

Javier Glaría Santos said...

Mr. Carlos, thanks for our blog and the classes. I have learned English every day.

GOOD SUMMER!!!!!

Javier Glaría S said...

If it´s posible I would like to have the CD for the travels by car.

Mr.Penguin said...

GOODBYE MR.CARLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL SEE YOU ON SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!

borja said...

very good

Anonymous said...

Superb, what a website it is! This webpage provides helpful facts to us,
keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely inspired with your writing skills as smartly as
with the format in your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a
great weblog like this one nowadays..